Life can be extremely busy. We all know it, yet we continue to keep going. We spend hours on the road, keep our heads stuck in our smart phones or scrolling through social media posts yet how often do we stop to take a breath and consider what is important to us in life? Do we look after ourselves, practice self-care and take time out? A life coach can help you in many ways.
Here at Evoke, my Life Coaching Service is something I am hugely passionate about. I firmly believe that everybody deserves the best out of their lives but recognise that this ‘best’ is often halted by some of the following:
- Feeling overwhelmed/exhausted at the thought of the day/week/month ahead;
- Not feeling like you can take control and say no with confidence;
- Struggle to prioritise and set goals;
- Desire to create structure but don’t know where to start;
- Lack of confidence;
- Need help with personal branding;
- Not being sure of what to do but knowing that a change is needed.
I can help you:
- Look at what is / what is not working;
- Focus on what’s important to you and where you’re spending your time;
- Figure out what change it is you require;
- Discover the most effective ways of creating more time for life;
- Consider what your life purpose is.
I will work with you, drawing out your current way of thinking and behaviours in order for you to develop a clear path, focus and vision.